Saturday, August 20, 2011

Videography and Palindromes

C:  Slacka-lacks in the hizzy
C:  lacka
C:  okay, never mind, i ruined it
K:  now I am just confused
K:  Did ya get your starbucks???
C:  Um, no. He failed to get a receipt; we usually don't but during the summer it's a must! #disappointedstarbucksjunkie
K:  lol, I didn't get mine either...mainly because I am a slacker
C:  Me, too. It's a sista hood, yo.
K:  yo!
C:  Housework? Psh! My butt is comfortable right here
K:  housework shmouse work'
C:  Hey, you should totally check out our gnarly videos on YouTube that we took of the Mart's house!
K:  lol
K:  Probably better than Js, although I am off to the side waving in one og them
C:  Best videography and narration you've every laid eyes on; watch out, Emmys!
K:  you just want a good neighbor to live there, lol.
K:  I like the walking noises!
K:  sounds like a big dog licking his foot
C:  That's part of the reason there's so many; I apparently don't have the software to edit and combine them, I didn't want a lot of video of us walking and with silence
K:  stoastorage convience
C:  excuse me?
K:  There's me!
C:  now i'm the one that's confused
K:  I am putting funny things you say in the video
C:  Oh, LOL, I though maybe you jumped in and waved real quick and I didn't see you; I know what a camera hog you are :P:P
K:  blah blah blah]
C:  although i'm not sure what "stoastorage" is...
K:  um, what is the stuff on the floor in bedroom number 1?
K:  storage
C:  I assumed as much, fatfinger syndrome sneaks in again
C:  I just work here
K:  lol
C:  did you watch them in order? otherwise it looks like we beamed to other parts of the house and took video
K:  i am watching in order silly
K:  i wish i had a utility room like that. i want a huge sing like that!
K:  and love the tripping!
C:  I know, I was a little jealous when I saw that; I was trying to imagine if I could cut off part of a room to add one like that in.
C:  That was in the script
K:  lol
C:  The last one's the bestK:  about the crazy neighbors?
C:  I don't remember "crazy" being in the script; I believe it said something about "best."
K:  details
C:  Schemtails! Details are everything when you're director/producer/videographer!
C:  Cost is not an option!
C:  No, really, if it costs, it's not an option....
K:  lol, you did very well i am proud of you. You are growing up so well
C:  <sniffle> I'm touched
K:  I raised you right
C:  by an angel!
C:  ha!
K:  ha
C:  K is typing...
K:  not right now
K:  well now i am
C:  make up your mind
K:  sheesh, this will neevr work
K:  not
K:  am
K:  not
K:  am
C:  LOL it took me a second but i did get it
K:  kik
K:  or lol finger in wrong spot
C:  k is kool?
C:  i thought you were text-spelling
K:  yes she is
K:  nbnihtgtb
K:  figure that one out
K:  no, but now i have to go to bed
K:  couldnt wait
C:  okay...
K:  lol
K:  r u confused
C:  nope, very unconfused at the moment
K:  cool beans
C:  I like hot ones better
K:  k so sleepy...i have to go to bed now so i can gang out with l in the wee hours on the moring :):)
K:  hang not gang
C:  lol i'm enjoying the quiet of a sleeping child at the moment
C:  you can gang with her if you want
C:  and call it kik
C:  or kalak
K:  mine is sleeping right now. she cried when i left the room. j went in there, he said they had a "talk" and we haven't heard from her since
C:  palindromes are awesome
K:  racecar
C:  lol, not "the talk"
C:  bob
K:  boob
K:  haah
K:  what ever he said, she listened
C:  Da**it, I'm mad
K:  Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
C:  Mr. Owl ate my metal worm
K:  Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak
C:  Was it a rat I saw
K:  Do geese see God?
C:  A nut for a jar of tuna
K:  Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
C:  Ma is as selfless as I am
K:  lol
C:  Step on no pets
K:  jeepers
C:  Doc, note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod 
K:  this could go on and on lol
K:  ooo
K:  lol
C:  that's one too
C:  Never odd or even
K:  nighty night awesome videographer!
C:  same to you! hey, you should register for the night of joy sweepstakes thingamajig
K:  link?
C:  the joy fm
K:  ok, will do that tomorrow
C:  more specifically
C:  if we win the grand prize with 4 tix, we'll take each other
K:  i will make j do it too
C:  ooh, good idea, since we have 2 email addresses
K:  yup yup
K:  i have three myself, is that cheating?
C:  for me, myself and I?
K:  no 3 email addys
C:  I know, for you, yourself and you
K:  oh, gotcha
K:  slow k
C:  LOL probably showing because of the tired k
K:  c
C:  d
C:  those are my initials
C:  that's awesome
K:  lol
K:  kd
K:  mine
C:  or is it an alias for katie
C:  ...
K:  could be
C:  you used to be a toy store
K:  yup
K:  ok, now sleepy k is gunna be asleep k for real this time
C:  "I don't wanna grow up 'cause, baby, if I did..." wait, wrong toy store theme somg
C:  song
C:  LOL
K:  psh
C:  I didn't change; I was so awesome the first time around I didn't need to...
K:  blah blah
C:  and this will be blogged
C:  too awesomely random not to be
K:  oh jeepes
C:  okay, i'll stop before your next post is dnvafsdlkn;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ek from your head landing on the keyboard
C:  will do will start at the video stuff
K:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
K:  night!
C:  &#x262E;
C:  that didn't work
C:  #9774
C:  #262E
C:  ☮
K:  lol
C:  is what i was going for
C:  okay, good nightxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdfxdf
K:  boom
C:  <raise head really fast and bump it on the desk>
C:  ow
C:  was i sleeping?
C:  nah...
C:  don't bite any bed bugs tonight
C:  they have feelings, too

(08/12/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment