Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Treat(s)

K:  Ur sweet treat is hear with ur frap
C:  Lol, r u afraid to get out of ur car?
K:  Maybe
C:  Wait, so which one of you was my "sweet treat?"
K:  All 3, duh! lol
C:  You said my sweet treat was here with my frap so I was just wondering...
K:  Lol, u can decide on ur own
C:  I really appreciate it, you have been upgraded to super awesome, thx!!

C:  (...)how's my sweet treat?
K:  I am good(...)
C:  You knew I was talking about u, didnt you? lol :)(...)
K:  (...)Thinking swiming will be out. Rainy :[
K:  We made a tent instead
C:  That sounds funner(...)
K:  U know that tents r super hot?
C:  It's all that awesomeness radiating off of you
K:  Probably
C:  Especially since you've been promoted to super awesome
K:  So, so true

(08/15&16/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment