Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hoarsin' Around

K:  How are feeling today?
K:  Forgot the word 'you' in that
C:  Are feeling better; a little stuffy but mostly hoarse.
K:  Neigh (good in horse language, but u prob knew that)
C:  I did (I knew a horse joke was coming, too) <whinny>
K:  I am too predictable
C:  Still funny, trough, I mean, though
K:  At least you got my mane point
C:  I'm laughing my tail off
K:  Hay! are you laughing at me?
C:  Just a bit
K:  When it reins, it pours
C:  You crack me up with that whip, I mean whit, of yours
K:  Do you laugh your shoes off?
C:  Yes, now I have to hoof it
K:  Or you go just saddle up and move on


K:  Did i win? lol
C:  Depends on how many hurdles you can overcome
K:  This ain't my first rodeo
C:  Guess I better buck up
K:  And trot along
C: And ride off into the sunset; all this horsing around is making me sleepy...
K:  I will put his nonsense to a halt.

No comments:

Post a Comment