Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pic updat on Earth Day project


Updat on our Earth Day project for Chelsea!

C:  An Earth Day project just for ME? Why, that's so sweet!!
K:  Hey, no making fun of grammer. I just got off my lazy booty to take pictures for you, lol
C:  So what are they and is the one on the left shy or is the runt of the litter?
K:  ‎"Let's eat, grandma" "Let's eat grandma" Grammer can save lives
K:  They are two different kinds of flowers. I am thinking the first one is the odd one out and is just slower
C:  ROFLCB!!!! I'm already convinced I'm too tired to be typing; I've already found two spelling mistakes from the last ten minutes; so what kind of flowers?
K:  What is the CB in ROFLCB? And I can not remember what kind of flowers :(
C:  And I did make a mental note that you might have actually gotten up to go take pics; it's truly appreciated :)
C:  I made that up "Can't Breathe"
K:  No prob, that is just the kind of gal I am (head cocked to the side with hands folded under chin, fluttering eyelashes)
K:That is why I did not know, lol
C:  Why, I DO declare!! <swoon>
K:  Honeychild
C:  Marmalade
K:  cornbread
C:  buttamilk
K:  sweet taters
C:  ham bone
K:  chicken wing
K:  with buffalo sauce
K:  what are we talking about?
C:  LOL, I'm sure when people read this, they will wondering the same thang
K:  Most likely. But if they know either of us, they will totally get it
C:  and for the record "Grammar, G-R-A-M-M-A-R, Grammar" <applause>
K:  applesauce?
C:  And if they don't, I don't know them anyways, yo
C:  That's what I was trying to spell :) you caught it, yo
K:  So, I am guessing that made that phrase that much better. And I cant take credit for it, I read it somewhere
K:  better, like butter.
K:  I think I should go to bed.
C:  I think I should be right behind you, which side do you sleep on, I have to sleep on the left...?
K:  If I am laying on my stomach, I am on the right side but if I am on my back I am on the left
C:  Then you'll have to move because that's where I sleep...
K:  hmm. we shall see about that. I am now going to bed, so I beat you, hahaha
K:  night night
C:  Darn, okay, c yous lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment