Monday, April 18, 2011

Puffy

K:  How's the little guy and that little puffy eye?  Is it still all swollen, cuz i was gunna take him bowlin.
 But if he can't see the pins, how's he gunna win?
C:  The eye is better, thanks for askin', though still a little purple, no need for maskin', on the road, on the way to a wedding, it's sure to be a beautiful setting, so no time for bowling, thanks for trying but he said he would definitely practice his flying.
K:  I love when he flies, it brings my smile to my eyes.  Hope you enjoy the wedding, could be more fun than sledding.
C:  That could be true, thought sledding sounds fun, maybe we'll do that when the wedding is done.  They might be upset if we miss the reception but if we are slick, we could pass sans detection.
K:  Just sit there n watch 'em say their vows, then u can sled and take ur bows.  But hold onto L nice and tight or there is a chance he really will take flight.
C:  If he did take flight, I wouldn't worry too much, after all, he's had lots of practice and such.  The landing, though, he might be pushin' but could rely on his diaper to be a cushion.
K:  I know that dorks are all we r, but we entertain us near n far.  Hope you have lots of fun and remember to be nice to a nun.
C:  What you speak is the truth and nice I will be, to nuns and to all of the faces I see.  I think I will now attempt to snooze so that later I'm not singin' the blues.

(04/15/11)

2 comments: